As many industries become increasingly aware of the benefits of metal-to-plastic conversion, 3D-printing is quickly becoming the method of choice for part manufacturing. 3D printed PEEK Polymer parts offer several universal benefits over metal, including:
- Reduced part weight
- Reduced manufacturing costs
- Superior design flexibility
- Higher tensile strength than many types of metal
- Easy adherence to various regulatory compliances
- Repeatable, predictable manufacturing
Besides reducing weight and improving overall part strength and corrosion resistance, metal-to-plastic conversion also allows for the consolidation of multiple metal parts into a single plastic part due to 3D-printing.
During this webinar we will guide you to the process of how to replace your metal parts with PEEK Polymers.