Internship Nozzle refurbisment
Full Time, Enschede The Netherlands
Bond3D is developing a 3D FDM printer for high performance polymers such as PEEK. The printer is designed for products in demanding medical and industrial applications.
Bond3D is developing a 3D FDM printer for high performance polymers such as PEEK. The printer is designed for products in demanding medical and industrial applications. Key product features are 100% volume infill and isotropic high strength
In additive manufacturing a nozzle is used to deposit material. The nozzle used by Bond3D is based on patented in house technology and specially produced for Bond3D. Due to the processing conditions, nozzle contamination and wear are evident, which affects the quality of printed parts. This internship contributes to maintaining the high-quality standards of parts produced with Bond3D technology.
- Main focus: Study the influence of nozzle refurbishment on product quality
- Determination of End-of-Lifetime from signal analysis
- Determine requirements for nozzle refurbishment procedure
What to expect?
- You are studying a technical Master degree e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Applied mathematics
- English language fluency in speaking and writing;
- Perform practical research in combination with theoretical background
- Ability to work on a project independently
- Eager to gather in-depth knowledge about several aspects of additive manufacturing
Share our vacancy