Full Time, Enschede The Netherlands
An Electrical Engineer is engaged in the design of custom-made controls, power distribution and IO interfaces for sensors and actuators.
Within Bond3D you will be working as an Electrical Engineer designing custom-made controls, power distribution and IO interfaces for sensors and actuators. Together with the industrially available hardware and custom interconnections this forms a total solution for our printers. You come up with concepts, work on their elaboration and support the creation of prototypes. During the industrialisation phase, you are responsible for supervising assembly, testing and, ultimately, commissioning and verification of the system.
- Technically responsible for the development of the electronics and PCBs of our 3D printers
- Ensuring clear communication within the project team and internally within Bond3D
What we expect
- HBO or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Engineering Base or Eplan
- Experience with Altium or OrCAD is an advantage
- Affinity with Additive Manufacturing is an advantage
- Pragmatic and problem solving
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, orally and in writing.
- You are creative, driven, proactive, communicatively strong and a real team player and enjoy working with various disciplines in short lines.
- You are positively critical and able to promote your own development by guiding yourself and being aware of possible improvements
- Appropriate salary
- Good fringe benefits
- Including flexible working hours
- A dynamic and international environment
- A lot of space for personal development
- A flat organisation with direct lines of communication
- Sports during the breaks
- Possibility of a weekly bootcamp!
Share our vacancy